Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sam and Nick Prevail Half of the Time

Sam and Nick had a big tennis tournament over Friday and Saturday, involving several high schools from around the state. Each school has a number 1 mens doubles, and a number two. Nick and Sam, being sophomores, are the number 2 team. But in the double elimination tourney, they were set to play mostly the number 1 teams. But they still won half of their sets before they lost 2 matches. They were pretty proud of themselves.

Sam looking a bit more normal before smacking one good.

Grandma and Grandpa came to watch too. They were excited to plant their new Chinese Mormon Apricot tree.

I took this shot by holding the camera down low, without aiming, or I would have made sure to get Jann's new turquoise shoes. 

Nick thinking about an upcoming match. Sometimes spectators, including us occasionally, get them mixed up. From across the court, they are hard to distinguish at times.

I don't get to be in here much, so here's a pic Jack took.

No comments:

Post a Comment