Tuesday, October 1, 2013

A Long, Eventful Saturday

A few pictures of a day in the life. Couple of Saturdays ago..


Jack mixing it up with his team, the flaming pumpkins. They lost. But it was because their coach wasn't there.

Afterward, we went to visit the grandparents. Here's Jack spazzing out just a bit. I spazzed out too. I fell down the stairs in the g-parents' garage, kicking my shin on something hard on the way down. Cranked my knee, and landed on my hip on my pocket knife too. I'm mostly better now.

Jann is taking an ornithology class, and needs to take photos of 30 kinds of birds. I said we often have hawks, eagles and falcons out at the flying hill, so she went with me to brave the wind. Here is my little design, the Spork.

I tried to be fancy with the heavy goosie JW, and ended up stalling it. Had to hike down to get it. Matthew and Adam showed up on the four wheeler to watch for a bit too.

We saw two rattlesnakes. Only ones I've seen out there in these many years.

In the evening, Sam and his friends went to the homecoming dance. Sam's date was close to six feet tall.

The fine-looking group.

No comments:

Post a Comment