In this panorama, you can see the whole hike. We started downhill, to the right, hiked along the near sore of Emma Matilda, which you can just see on the right, then crossed over to Two Oceans, which you can see on the left, and hiked along it, until we came to the hill we're on (about a 700 ft climb from the lake shore), and then back down to the right, to the car.
Me, at Two Oceans. I love my walkin' sticks. Especially going uphill.
Jann, texting at the top of Grand View Point.
The Tetons, including Mt. Moron. What a glorious view. Not good lighting though.
Afterward, we had dinner at the Blue Lion. We got to sit outside (with heaters bathing us with warmth from above) and enjoy watching people and dogs in the park across the street. Jann had halibut, and I had a nice steak, wrapped in bacon. Thanks kids. She really enjoyed it.

I'm so glad! And I love the pictures. They make my heart happy.
ReplyDelete