Saturday, December 6, 2014

Thanksgiving and After

We had Pete and Candace and Laura up for Thanksgiving, but Jann went to Kansas to be with Emily when she had her new baby. Pictures of the baby are on their blog.

Thanksgiving without Mom. Full of joy and sadness and sweet pickles.

Adam says "I'll play any game but 5 Crowns."


That Saturday, we flew the goose-necked JW, but even though there was massive wind, it didn't fly too well. I think it's weird aerodynamics from the ax handle sticking out too far.

Brooklyn and the grandparents joined us in the annual tree hunt.

I think last time I took the bar off the chain saw, I installed it upside down.

Jann thinking seriously about what we just did.

Adam lending his strong arm.

Ok, we've done this before, so it should be doable.

Grandma trying to stuff snow down Jack's back.

Hot cocoa afterwards.




No comments:

Post a Comment