Monday, September 24, 2018

Rockin' the Table

Since Jack didn't have a race, we decided to climb Table Rock again. I gotta say that I was a pint low, having given blood a couple of weeks ago.

I didn't get any pictures of the ascent, because I was trying my best to keep up, and failing miserably. But here we are lunching at the top.

Notice the hordes in the background. There were lots and lots of people.

I said to Jann, I think I can see someone on the Grand. And there are about six people you can see, if you blow this up. Well, you can't really see many in this low res photo, sorry.


Jann and Jack claimed down a small chute to get to Inspiration Point, and look over the cliff.



IP is the ridge after the snow field.

There were ravens, having a blast in the currents whirling around the mountain.

Here is one hovering down for a landing.

On the way back, we saw a bear. She didn't like me taking pictures with my loud camera.

We also saw trees!

No comments:

Post a Comment