Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Sledding at Stoddard Creek

We took our annual trip to Stoddard Creek to go sledding with the grandparents, and the Bretts. Acually, we didn't go last year, because there was never any snow. And there wasn't much this year either, but enough.

Tori on the Zipfy, passing Sam on his way up.

Adam on his Zipfy, which he got for Christmas last year, but never got to use.

Tori, arriving safely.

Jack, with his sled from last year too, catching some air.

Sam's first go on a mechanized sled. He only abandoned ship once.

Big Dad on Grandpa's big sled. I got going so fast, I was having trouble thinking quick enough...

... and ended up hitting the wire fence. Lucky it was not barbed.

Tori, her Adam, Jann, and our Adam, piled on the big sled.


Tori, Adam, and Adam, resting.

Jack on the red sled...

... and off the red sled.

Brooklyn and the Zipfy

Jann, thinking.

Brett was towing people up the hill with the snow machine. 

But Sam couldn't hang on properly.

Jann, landing gracefully after a nice run.

Brian on the wooden sled Grandpa and Grandma Johnson gave us this year.

Grandpa took lots of pictures too.

Matthew, about to crack some ribs.

Grandma had fun watching from the car.

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure that last picture is of Grandma. Man oh man I wish I'd been there. I love cracking ribs at Stoddard Creek.

    ReplyDelete