Laura wanted to float the Snake, for my birthday and Fathers' Day. I asked Jann if she wanted to go too. She never has wanted to, because it's too scary. But she agreed this time. So, she and Jack went with Laura and me, and we floated from Palisades Dam down the the bridge at Swan Valley. We had lots of fun. Even Jann. And it was beautiful. For some reason, Jann didn't sit in back, so she could be in charge. And Laura kept running the boat into bridges and cliffs. (Actually only twice.)
I also put in the new garage door opener. Our old 1970s-era thing crashed the other day, and rather than pay someone $300 to do it (really), I bought one for $120 and did it myself. But, the combination of doing that and floating wiped me out. Did I mention that we were boating in fairly strong wind the whole time, and had to fight to keep the boats pointed straight?
Laura drew this for Daddy day. I didn't know missionaries were allowed mustachios. She is particularly proud of her rendition of Rory. It is very like.
She also did this for Sam. What a nice sister and daughter.
No comments:
Post a Comment