Jack, covering his new plane, which we didn't actually get ready for the fest. But we'll fly it in the future some time..
The big old boys. The four of us started flying in the 1970s.
Grandpa flying his Zagi for the first time in a decade. He did just fine. At one point he lost control, and I had to take over, and it was too low to do much with, and it was upside down, so I just landed it inverted. Fun.
Brice flew his RV9 down from Seattle, and Ben drove over from Logan.
Pete actually drove the 12 hrs from Portland. I think it was worth it.
Jack launching our Zagi. It was the plane with the most hours on it this trip, as usual, I think.
Trying something fancy that didn't work. Zoom in on his face.
Brice, flying his antique scorpion...
...which Sam cut in two with his JW. I drew this and cut it out of vinyl as a test. We'll print one out for real, and put it on Sam's plane.
Mark, looking long and lean.
Jeff sorting out his Moth.
Eric with his S 1-26.
Brigham, looking adorable.
Eric, coming in.
The Moth takes flight.
Grandpa and his Zagi.
Saturday, the wind was from the North.
A few of us in the air, trying to avoid parasailers.


















No comments:
Post a Comment