Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Congraduations Sam

Sam just got a summer job, spraying weeds for Clark County. That means he'll live in Dubois with the grandparents during the week, and come home on weekends. They do 4/10s, so he'll come back on Thursday nights.

But the bigger news is that he made it through Madison High School. There was some doubt.

Sam playing his bass in the orchestra after the "opening prayer" speech thing.

Walking up to the stand.

They had the big projection screens on, so I was trying to focus on that so I could get a photo where he would appear larger than he does in the photo above. I couldn't understand why Sam had not appeared yet. Suddenly he popped up from behind the little wall on the stand. After the above photo, he had apparently ducked down behind the wall and crawled to the spot where the camera was positioned, only peeping up enough to see his head and shoulders.

The grandparents were thrilled to be there.

We all were, actually. Even Natalie.

The boys. Sam, Ty Dunn, Nick Christman, and Daniel Williams.

And Nattie too.

Not sure why I'm holding the diploma.

Where are Sam's little rope things?

On the bus back to the car.

Yes, and Jann volunteered us to chaperone at the graduation party, so we were there from 10:30 to 3:30 am..

No comments:

Post a Comment